The world around you has changed and New Orleans is at war due to a chance. This change is not one that you asked for, but it will be the one that tests you the fullest. When the people you love have their bodies piled up on the road, will you have any remorse or will you do what is necessary? When humanity you are part of goes from life to death, how will you survive?
- Live The Walking Dead – Saints & Sinners is a game unlike any other in The Walking Dead universe. Every challenge you face and the decision you make is driven by YOU. Fight the undead, scavenge through the flooded ruins of New Orleans, and face gut-wrenching choices for you and the other survivors. Live The Walking Dead’s dark drama in your own skin.
- Survive YOUR Way – A new way to live survival horror. With the living, dead, diseased and famine as constant threats, you have countless ways to tackle these dangers. Face the undead guns blazing or learn all the ways to sneak and hide among them.
- Take on missions from different factions and survivors to earn valuable resources.
- Risk life and limb to protect those in need or brutally murder anyone who stands in your way.
- See how your choices affect the people of New Orleans and learn to live with the consequences.
- A Vast World To Explore in VR.
- Cut down both the dead and the living with an arsenal of melee, ranged and makeshift weapons, all physics-based objects you can realistically wield.
- Knock walker heads clear off and rip out weapons impaled in their skulls.
- Creep through ruined streets and creole mansions to scavenge for supplies and secrets.
- Scale the sides of buildings, cars, and walls to ambush enemies from above or make a quick escape.
When the dead walk, will you stay in the dark or will you or will you do everything you could to survive? Would you betray the ones you trust if it meant that you could live another day? Are you a saint or are you a sinner? Find out when The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners comes to PlayStation VR on May 5, 2020 with the Standard and Tourist editions.
Until then…please enjoy…