Need more of the Bergson family? Don’t worry because developer Dead Mage is bringing all new content to Children of Morta in 2020. The rogue-lite RPG has been a smashing hit and is no doubt a top Indie game to play for 2019. If you haven’t experienced it yet then now is the time as we get news via a roadmap filled with free content. Did you hear me? Free! With it comes a paid DLC that adds a new chapter to the game.
The new roadmap and DLC are listed below with all the new content releasing and I can’t wait to dive back into the depths with a friend. You can see just how much I enjoyed the game here Children of Morta review.
- Shrine of Challenge (I) introduces hard difficulty and an item pack with more than 20 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
- Setting Sun Inn (II) invites you to New Game+ mode in which players carry their unlocked characters, skill tree, Morv, and Workshop Upgrades into a new playthrough after completing the game.
- Random Encounter (!) means what it says and says what it means – you’ll never know what you might find here!
- In the Bergsons’ House (III) a new playable character awaits.
- The Fellowship Sanctuary (IV) adds the much anticipated online co-op to the game.
- Temple of the Endless (V) contains a series of arenas with waves of enemies, mini-bosses, and a new boss. This Endless Mode fully supports online co-op.
- The Treasure (VI) update will contain more than 30 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
- The Uncharted Lands (VII). The next journey for the Bergson family will be a brand new DLC chapter with a main quest and a home event, another playable hero, new enemies, and a new boss.
Have you played Children of Morta? What do think about all the new content coming in 2020? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to Indie on Brah!