You’ve most likely been playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and came across some beautiful scenery that catches Cal’s hair just right. Or maybe an epic battle that has you feeling like a Jedi Knight slicing n’ dicing’ the Empire apart with your trusty lightsaber, wishing you had the chance to take an amazing picture to showoff on social media.
Your wish is about to become reality, young padawan! Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order receives a massive update tomorrow, December 11th, which includes an official photo mode!
Upon pressing both L3 and R3 you’ll enter photo mode, enabling you to edit the following:
While photo mode is the star of this update, Respawn prepared their own Order 66 to squish bugs and glitches that have been dampening the game since launch. Here’s the mighty list of fixes!
- In some rare cases, Cal was floating while on Kashyyyk. He has since been grounded.
- BD-1’s ability to slice panels was sometimes not working as intended, preventing you from progressing. This has been fixed and should no longer occur.
- A mural scan on Bogano wasn’t working properly, this should now be fixed.
- The train on Bracca could get stuck in a state where grates would fall off too early, preventing progress. We’ve fixed this so that Cal can continue climbing.
- On rare occasions Bounty Hunters would stop hunting Cal, we’ve now re-enabled their trackers, so be careful.
- For some players, BD-1 had gotten left behind on Bogano, preventing further progression. This should now be fixed.
- The chest count on some planets was not working as intended, this has been fixed.
- On rare occasions Greeze would refuse to open the ship doors and expose Cal to the sunlight on Dathomir. We’ve fixed this so that the story can continue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Holomap areas and gates from not working properly on Dathomir, Kashyyyk and Bogano.
- An issue would sometimes occur that would cause the Holomap tutorial on Bogano to remain on-screen. This has been resolved and it should no longer occur.
- An elevator on Zeffo could lead to Cal getting stuck in an infinite loop, our maintenance crews have fixed this particular elevator.
- A dropship on Zeffo wasn’t showing up as intended, preventing the player from progressing further. We’ve ensured all landing zones are clear for arrival and this should no longer occur.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Cal could avoid enemies on Zeffo, to the extent that gameplay events wouldn’t trigger, halting progression to the story.
- On rare occasions cinematics on Dathomir get stuck in an error state, preventing progress. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause world loading issues on Kashyyyk for players with double jump. We’ve optimised the level to ensure loading completes properly.
How have you been enjoying Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order? Is it the best single-player Star Wars game in years?