That’s right after three years since being released, the game where you use your head to hit balls and other objects that are shot at you is receiving an update with patch 1.08 which is available now and includes the following:
- Added Practice Mode! This can be accessed from the player’s room in the main story.
- Added the ability to play Party Mode as just one person to compete for your own high score.
- Fixed a bug that caused the console to enter Rest Mode if the current play session was too long.Fixed a bug that prevented the “+2000” basket from awarding points after the first time it was scored in the “Basketcase” Party mode level (Thanks Chad!).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Motivational Items from appearing in the player’s room after achieving the Bonus score on Exams.
- Fixed a bug in Exam 3 that caused a Ping-Pong ball to be launched at the player instead of their Motivational Item for achieving the Bonus score.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player’s Motivational Item from reaching the player on lessons that do not have a ball launcher.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the music from resuming after pausing the game on Exam 4.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the music from replaying after restarting Lesson 20.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “Mein Menu” paper from returning to the door properly.
- Adjusted UI so that score goals of four digits don’t overlap on the scoreboard.
- Adjusted UI animations and colors in Party Mode menu.
- Disabled Main Menu input from controllers after selecting a menu option.
- Added the 2019 core team of Frame Interactive to the credits 🙂
If you haven’t had a chance to play Headmaster yet, you can get it now.
Until then…please enjoy…