Children of Morta is set to release on October 15th, 2019 for consoles and now you can meet the family early with this new characters trailer. The excitement is growing for the Bergsons family as early reviews have been phenomenal. The beautiful pixel art game is taking over with its incredible cast and rich story.
The action RPG is packed full of procedurally generated dungeons and you must help the family figure out what is the cause of the Corruption. Check out our impression of the game from last year here Meet the family.
- Family Ties: Discover the history of the Bergson family the Guardians of Mount Morta. Witness their emotions and struggles as they do their duty to return peace to their land.
- Unique Art Style: A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame by frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Mount Morta.
- Ever Changing World: World touched by the Corruption is constantly changing. Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore guarantee’s a unique experience each playthrough.
- Mystical Mountain: A place full of history and magic. A source of life, health and prosperity. Delve into its midst’s and discover why the Corruption has come to this seemingly peaceful land.
- Ancestral Wisdom: Uncle Ben and Grandma Margaret. You can rely on their ancient knowledge about the way of Rea, the spirit of Morta land. Use their skills to upgrade the family’s gear and boost main attributes.
- Inherited Talents: Characters have different sets of unique skills-some of them prefer close combat, others act at a distance or cast spells. Discover distinct playstyles and choose the one that suits you best.
Developer: Dead Mage