When it comes to game trailers there are times when you seem to get a perfect fit. Today is a prime example with a cover by Sharon Van Etten of ‘The End of the World’ and a brutal display of dismemberment. The Surge 2 isn’t afraid to show off what it is bringing to the table with its combat. Developer Deck 13 upgraded and improved its game engine in order to bring new and larger environments to the game. Fans of the first installment will be delighted to see the glorious gladiator like brutality in this brand new trailer.
The Surge 2 will release on September 24th, 2019 on PlayStation, Xbox One and PC with pre-orders now available.
- New entry in the acclaimed Action-RPG franchise.
- Hardcore, brutal, and unforgiving melee combat.
- Spectacular fights against deadly foes and colossal bosses.
- Improved loot, limb-targeting, and progression mechanics.
- Hundreds of ways to customize your character and their exo-rig.