The place is L.A and the year is 1947. you are Detective Cole Phelps and the only one who can solve some of the most brutal crimes, plots, and conspiracies that L.A. has ever seen. I know what you are thinking and you may have some memory of solving these cases before, but you haven’t…not in this way.
- Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects.
- Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene.
- Engage in chases, fistfights and shootouts as you track down suspects.
- Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook.
- Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide.
- Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files adds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
So do you have the skills to solve the cases? Find out when L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files comes to PlayStation VR on September 24, 2019.
until then…please enjoy…