The Wild West. A perfect setting for a theme park to take you back in time to experience what it would have been like to live there. Set near the South Wales coastline, there is such a theme park called Copper Canyon. But this placed is not staffed by people, but by robots. Wait…what? That’s right, this Wild West of a theme park is staffed by hard working and efficient robots. Robots such as the one and only Sheriff bot, the one they call Sheriff Bolts and his robotic deputies. I mean what could possibly go wrong with a place full of a robotic staff?
- Colorful and stylized Wild West era world.
- Unique environments: the Town, Desert Canyon and Crystal Power Mines.
- Immersive bullet-dodging VR action.
- Multiple enemy types with a variety of challenging attacks.
- Multi-stage boss that requires different tactics on each encounters.
- Dual wield weapons in any combination.
- Achievement challenges to complete.
- Originally developed Western themed dynamic soundtrack reactive to game play.
Do you have what it takes to put an end to Sheriff Bolts and is deputies? Can you save Copper Canyon? Will a new streak of not having an accident be made? Find out in The Copper Canyon-Shootout out now for the PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…