Update 1.10 was a big one for Days Gone, bringing with it the first wave of post-launch DLC and various fixes. Unfortunately it looks to have brought along a few issues with it.
Thankfully developer Bend Studios has dropped Update 1.11 which looks to squash these issues. Here’s the Deets, Brah.
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
Have you tried the DLC yet? Or are you still trying to earn the Platinum trophy? Let us know in the comments below!