Pay close attention all you spell binding young sorcerers and physical collectors as the time has come to go on a adventure through time in order protect the realm of Meliora from the evil forces. You will need to practice your freeze, burn, and electric spells in order to rid the evil of all the orcs, goblins, and dragons. But this will not be an easy task by any means.
- Fantastical Story Campaign – The multi-part campaign offers players entrance into the enchanting fantasy world of Meliora, to travel through time and battle the vicious beasts threatening destruction of the magical realm;
- Gesture-Based Spellcasting – Immersive spellcasting with intuitive hand gestures equips players with six element-based spells to learn, upgrade and master;
- Mystical Fate Cards – Discoverable throughout the game’s levels, these cards increase players’ modifiers to unlock new play styles for increased replayability;
- Arena Mode – Three distinct survival environments are available for players that wish to invoke a true challenge, facing an endless onslaught of enemies to survive long enough to top the leaderboards;
- Three Motion Options – Includes teleportation-based exploration and free movement, using PlayStation controllers or 3dRudder, the foot motion controller for PlayStation VR.
With The Wizards Enhanced Edition, you will be introduced to a brand-new level to the Story Campaign as you explore a fresh map, face new battles, and dive into the expanded lore. Are you looking out for some global competition? Try your magical hands in the Arena Mode, confronting endless waves of enemies to conjure up a spot on the online scoreboards. Fate Cards, discoverable in both game modes so you can change the difficulty and rules to the your liking as you augment your skills or sacrifice your bonuses for high risk, high reward game play. Do you have what it takes to rid the evil? Find out when the physical edition of The Wizards Enhanced Edition comes to N. American retailers on August 6, 2019 for $29.99 with preorders coming soon.
Until then…please enjoy…