Part 1 of the Days Gone DLC dropped today for fans eager to return to Deek’s battle of survival against the Freaker Apocalypse.
Today’s Update brought along with it Survival mode, an immersive HUD, and combat challenges. Then starting two weeks from now an additional 12 challenges will be open for Gamers to unlock a plethora of content to enjoy. Like we’ve mentioned before, it is all FREE!
Here are the official details of Update 1.10 courtesy of Bend Studio.
Survival Difficulty Mode
- Survival difficulty mode has been included in this latest patch
- This mode includes an immersive HUD
- Enemies will deal more damage
- Fast Travel has been blocked in this mode
- Survival Vision has been modified in this mode
- Complete Survival difficulty mode for a new bike decal
- Two new trophies have been added exclusive to this new difficulty mode
- Fixed the issue where players didn’t have access to the rock item during certain missions
- Items that drop from Bounty jobs should now be acquirable after the target is taken out
- Players should not be blocked from completing certain Bounty jobs
- The mission cinematic for “There’s Nothing You Can Do” will properly trigger
- Resolved the issue with the knife in the mission “Sherman’s Camp Is Crawling”
- Added a tutorial pop-up screen for recovering your bike
- Audio improvements have been made for all the guns
- Adjusted the reticle to be more visible when shooting
- Fixed a player respawn issue in Old Farewell
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
As a reminder, Bend Studio is taking their time with these new Updates as they continue to listen Gamers who’re voicing their concerns with any issues that have appeared while playing Days Gone.
Are you excited to return to the world of Days Gone??