Imagine a world that you knew and loved taken. What was bright and full of promise seems to be lost. And what would happen if the people that you loved became the undead looking to feast on your flesh? Would you have what it takes to have it where their souls can rest or would you run in hopes that the next person you run into is willing to help?
● Detailed, authentic backdrop of Chernarus, an open world terrain featuring 230 square kilometers of hand-crafted environment based on real life locations
● Real emotional experience driven by the emergent interactions of 60 players on the server, all fighting for survival by any means necessary
● Environmental dangers including the infected, dynamic weather, and animal predators
● Wide variety of complex survival mechanics – from hunting and crafting, through sophisticated injury simulation, to transferable diseases
● Persistent servers with complex loot economy, and the ability to build improvised bases
● Visceral, authentic gun play and melee combat systems
● Smooth and reactive character controller utilizing a detailed animation system
● Rewarding and authentic experience of driving vehicles for travel and material transport
But when the world meets the apocalypse, will you have the hope, the desire, and the ability to survive? Who will be a friend and who will be a foe? When the world is unforgiving, will you continue on with an ounce of trust or will nothing else matter? Find out now with DayZ digital version for the PlayStation 4 and coming soon to North American retailers later this year.
Until then…please enjoy…