They have waited for their moment. They have practiced for their moment. They were denied their moment. Join Mayday and Zuke as they help write the wrong on their musical revolution to take back what should be long to the people and the music, which is Vinyl City. But happened you might be wondering? Well, when you have an evil empire such as the evil as the NSR mega corporation and EDM empire that has taken over the Vinyl City and the banning of all the other music.
- A unique music-based action-adventure game that puts music & sound at the heart of the gameplay.
- A Physical Edition thanks to publisher Sold Out! $39.99/£29.99/€39.99 when the game releases in 2020. Pre-orders coming soon!
- Music is power! Fight an evil empire & lead the musical revolution to take back control of Vinyl City.
- Two playable characters, Mayday & Zuke, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
- An action-adventure with a musical twist. Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack to the beat of the music.
- Change the world – with music! Harness the power of music to transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner.
- Experience 8 extraordinary levels inspired by different genres of music.
- Defeat giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities.
- An energetic soundtrack filled with awesome music.
- Upgrade your skill tree to improve your abilities & defeat NS.
- From Final Fantasy XV’s lead game designer Wan Hazmer.
Do you have what it takes to help bring back Vinyl City and free the music? Find out when No Straight Roads comes to PlayStation 4 in 2020.
And if you happen to be at Pax East, you can go by Booth #30071 from Thursday February 27, 2020 – March 1, 2020 to try it out.
Until then…please enjoy…