This is it. This is your time. Your time to prove that you are the best of the best and no one is going to take that away from you. That is, unless you forget to check your back, your sides, above and below you. But in an alternative universe where the Roman Empire didn’t collapse, you will need to fill the shoes of a new type of warrior, a new type of gladiator if you will.
- Loadouts – Pick your favorite loadout to outwit your enemy. Combine powerful firearm to create your perfect combination to victory.
- Teleport – One does not simply move here, you must teleport to move or if you are good enough, telefrag your enemy to see what a reduction of pulp is truly like.
- Weapons – You won’t win this on just movement alone. You need weapons. Do you prefer rocket launchers or flak cannons or how about futuristic plasma rifles? Pick the best that is for you.
- Impossible Spaces – Gravity can be your friend as well as your enemy, so get ready to get into some impossible spaces.
- Dash – Do you want to catch the enemy by surprise? Then you might need to dash quickly to make sure you keep the advantage.
- Arena Mode – Get ready to enter the arena in 1 vs 1 matches.
- Aim controller support.
So do you have what it takes to enter the competitive multiplayer VR arena? Will you be the one to telefrag the enemy or will you be the one who will be getting fragged? Find out when Telefrag VR comes to PlayStation VR on July 19, 2019.
Until then…please enjoy…