Days Gone fans have wait patiently since Update 1.07 hoping that the next major patch would fix some of the more major bugs and glitches that many players have encountered while traversing the Farewell Wilderness.
Coming in at 596MB, Update 1.08 is now LIVE and brings with it plenty of updates and changes!
Behold Update 1.08:
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to save, fast travel, or pause after triggering the cinematic to “I’ve Had Better Days”
- Fixed the issue that prevented players from completing ”Afraid of a Little Competition?”. Players may need to move as far back to where the Bounty Collector Merchant resides and return to the mission objective to trigger the cinematic
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete “Searching For Lisa”. Players that were impacted will now see the Mission Complete screen
- Overall improvements have been made to streaming and performance
- Audio desync issue during cinematics have been resolved
- Auto-save function will now save the correct number of saves to your save cloud account
- With this update, we did not delete any of your current auto-saves. You can go into (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Auto-Upload] to manage your auto-saves for Days Gone
- The game should no longer crash when attempting to overwrite the oldest auto-save
- Patch updates now retain your Difficulty settings
- Fixed various bugs and miscellaneous crashes
The team at Bend Studio plans on releasing less Updates, instead increasing focus on making each one more impactful to the overall performance of Days Gone for Gamers.
Are you still playing Days Gone? Share some of your favorite moments in the comments below!