When you listen to a song can you actually feel the beat? Does it move you? Can you find the motivation from the inspiration of the beats that are flowing? If you answered yes, than I have a question for you? Can you make it to the end of the song without dying? That’s right, you will have to run, dodge enemies, and master the art of shooting throughout the entire song without dying.
- 30 SONGS – Each level introduces a novelty and all the games are different thanks to the intelligent generation of levels.
- 4 WAYS TO CONVERT THE MOVEMENT –
- You can choose between the classic VR controller, the new 3dRudder, tilting the head or the intuitive and original control based on the displacement of the head.
- NO WAITING TIMES –
- There are no loading screens, complicated menus or eternal waiting. Beat Blaster is direct fun without complications.
- 3DRUDDER AND AIM CONTROLLER –
- This game has been designed to take full advantage of the characteristics of the 3dRudder. If you also have an Aim Controller the experience is incredible.
- NO MOTION SICKNESS –
- Beat Blaster is a VR game with a high-speed component. But all moves in the game are designed without rotating the player, thus minimizing the probability of motion sickness.
- EASY RULES – To clear a level, you must reach the end of the song without dying. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? You have a Blaster with infinite ammunition and a single life to dodge or kill all the enemies that will appear to the rhythm of the music.
So do you think you can survive and handle the beat? Find out when Beat Blaster comes to PlayStation VR on April 5, 2019
Until then…please enjoy…