Much like any open-world game, Marvel’s Spider-Man has been hit with a few odd bugs and glitches every now and then. Insomniac Games have done a great job eliminating these issues since launch.
Update 1.15 is now available for download, as it squashes many issues that Players might have encountered along Spidey’s adventures!
- Addressed an issue where players could escape the world by crawling back under in the mission “Getting Deep.”
- Addressed an issue where enemies could fall off the Colexco building and not die preventing progress in the mission “Trust Issues.”
- Addressed an issue where fast traveling would prevent players from being able to collect all of Hardy’s stolen art.
- Address an issue where art from the Silver Linings story pack could appear in the main story.
- Addressed an issue where SUVs would not have a collision once stopped.
- Address an issue where Spider-Man would stutter and take damage from attempting to stop an SUV.
- Address various additional issues.
Have you been enjoying Marvel’s Spider-Man?