After teasing fans last week, The Behemoth made it official: Castle Crashers Remastered is coming to the PS4 THIS Summer!!
This Remaster originally released on the XB1 in 2015, bringing with it 60FPS action, new modes, and more!
- A multiplayer mini-game called “Back Off Barbarian” that’s frantic and weird.
- Texture sizes of the game are five times the texture size of the original game
- CCR runs at 60 frames per second. The original ran at 30 frames per second which feels kind of like a slideshow if you go back to it after trying this new one.
- All previously released downloadable content like characters, weapons, and animal orbs are available in-game
- Various performance updates and improvements to gameplay and online multiplayer.
The Behemoth made the announcement via this video celebrating 10+ years of crashing castles and that it’ll release sometime this Summer. Oh yeah. The Brah is ALL about some Castle Crashers! Loved it on the PS3 and shall love it on the PS4.