The second major update of 2019 for Gran Turismo Sport is live, bringing with it new cars, a new track, scapes, and more!
First off let’s focus on your new rides!
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
New track? You bet! Enjoy the Autopolis International Racing Course!
Several new GT League events:
- Supra Legend（Amateur League)
Beginner League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
Amateur League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup +
Professional League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Premium Sports Lounge
- 2 new rounds added to the All Japan GT Car Championships
Endurance League Update:
- 1 new round added to the Gr.3 Endurance Series
New scapes? Oh yes. Celebrate Autopolis by posing your car all over it.
What do you think, Brah? Good update? Bad? Let us know!