Say what you want about Ubisoft, but out of the big 3 or 4 developers (EA, Activision, etc.), I feel like they’re products are the most trustworthy AND more than likely to be supported with new content in the longterm.
So when ‘insider’ Nibel shared a random message board post on Twitter, we knew there had to be some truth behind these Watch Dogs 3 and the next Assassin’s Creed leaks.
Read them. Tell us what you think.
– No new AC game in 2019. This year is Watch_Dogs 3.
– Watch dogs 3 will be set in London
– Focus more on smaller firearms and knives for combat with a larger emphasis on hacking
– New Character. Can choose male or female (like Far Cry 5), but same story.
– Next Assassin’s Creed is codenamed Legion in 2020 on current and next gen
– Set in Italy at the end of reign of Marcus Aurelius (guy from Gladiator) and during the struggles of his son Commodus and the year of 5 emperors
– Play as Cassius or Lucia, a descendent of characters from Origins and Odyssey
– Unclear which is canon, but like odyssey features choices and heavy RPG elements and same story for both characters.
– Made by Sofia to tie up some loose ends for the “Ancient Trilogy” and currently is more first civ intensive than other game.
– Main story is more involved in assassins and politics with first civ and flashbacks to other points in Rome history being secondary. Ubi wants to make it feel more like assassins creed while feeling like Odyssey to make old and new fans happy
– Map is mainland Italy and small part of Gaul and Germania like Libya in Origins
– Revised mercenary and cultist system. Big cultists and main story assassinations have those memory things.
The Brah is always down for more good Assassin’s Creed games, but the Watch Dogs series never really grasp my attention like I hoped it would.
What do you think, Brah? Excited for more of both series? Let us know in the comments below!