Bow To Blood is about to receive an update with some new content that is pretty amazing. Besides the already amount of content it provides and it seems that Developer still has a lot of love and dedication to the game and that really says a lot.
The new content is going to be called Bow To Blood: Last Captain Standing and it will be a single player action strategy roguelike in which you will oversee a flying airship in a multi-stage competition that is being broadcast as a deadly reality TV Show. So your wits need to be as strong as ever as you manage your crew to try and keep your ship afloat. Features will include:
- Bow to Blood: Last Captain Standing also features a Ready Player One inspired community event wherein the first player to uncover a secret treasure will be immortalized forever in the game.
- New Hard difficulty setting – more ships and improved art making airship destruction are more eye-popping than ever.
- Play in VR and Non-VR.
- Take command – Stand at the bridge of your mighty airship, with immersive high-tech controls that respond to your touch as you pilot the ship, task your crew, aim weapons, route power – and even pull your trusty sidearm when things get up close and personal.
- Forge alliances and plot betrayals – At the end of each match, you’ll need enough friends to avoid getting voted off the season! Your AI rivals in Bow to Blood have their own motivations, objectives, and personalities. Assist your fellow challengers and gain their support, or exploit them for personal gain and earn their enmity. The choice is yours, but choose wisely – challengers will remember how you have treated them, and in the Arena, grudges die hard.
- Every playthrough is unique – Randomized encounters and a rotating cast ensure no two experiences will be the same. Play over and over again to discover new environments, opponents, and challenges.
It looks like the update will come in April, but that could change. All I know is if the update could come on April 8, 2019, Rex Manning Day, then all will be right with the world.
Until then…please enjoy…