Check out the brand new gameplay trailer for Degrees of Separation the Co-Op puzzle platformer that is sure to provide many hours of fun. In the trailer you will learn more about Ember and Rime as they first meet each other in a beautiful setting. The two show off the alluring part of the game which is the vibrant colors and artwork. The game is packed full of gorgeous back drops and amazing music. The game is set to release February 14, 2019 on Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam for $19.99.
- 2D Adventure Platforming. Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
- Innovative Storytelling. Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
- Environmental Puzzles. Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
- Cooperative Gameplay. Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and cooperative multiplayer to interact with the environment in a variety of ways, both separately and as a team.
- Non-Linear Levels. Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.