Many moons ago before thee or I even existed, there were two beings that ruled the world, Lord Adaroth and Lady Evelyn. You see, these two Gods of Immortality lived at a time where peace and possibility are what some of us now could only hope for. But the world as they knew it had something missing from it, light. But Lady Evelyn wanted light and with that light came life. That life created some of the much beauty that the world of Anaria needed, or at least that what was what Lady Evelyn thought. With life came the people, the animals, and the plants evolved. But as with light and life, Lord Adaroth could see something. He needed the darkness and stillness back, and that is what he did through the chaos that he found that came with the light.
But if there is too much light, will the darkness be able to provide what it needs to survive? If there is too much darkness, what will happen to the light? The clashing of these two Gods continued to fight. With one not being able to defeat the other, the battle still continues as this tale is being told to you. But there might be hope in you. You are the Grand Master and are the most powerful military holy order in the realm and Evelyn has tasked you with the quest to end their war once and for all.
- Realistic Inventory System- Everything in Shadow Legends is collectible and stored in a treasure chest that you carry with you at all times. Physically use your hands to manage loot, quest items, and weapons all from one central inventory chest.
- Combat & Parrying- In close combat with enemies use your sword to parry their strikes and give yourself opportune times to land an attack of your own. Enemies will block your uncalculated strikes and make you pay for your ill-timed attacks.
- Epic Boss Fights- Each boss fight is specifically designed for VR, has a numerous stages, and will require quickly timed attacks & blocks to bring your opponent down.
- Environments- The game has a variety of medieval and gothic worlds that include castles, cathedrals, crypts, catacombs, and dungeons that make for a very diverse setting.
- Movement & Settings- Shadow Legends includes natural locomotion, blink movement, smooth-turn, snap-turn, and free turning while accommodating both left and right-handed players equally.
So do you have what it takes to become the legend you were meant to be and finally end this battle? Find out when Shadow Legend VR comes to PlayStation VR on January 21, 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…