Override: Mech City Brawl is ready to rock’em and sock’em its way into your heart next week on December 4th and here comes the release trailer to show off some more destruction. Let’s be real, who wouldn’t mind jumping in a Mech right now and crushing a few things but that isn’t going to happen so here we can get the next best thing. The game will feature a solo campaign and online play so you can get that fix either way. With a slew of Mechs to upgrade you are sure to get plenty of play time with this one.
Check out the game features and trailer below.
- Game Features
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.