If you haven’t yet, check out my review of Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams, and like I mentioned if you just open your mind, you really just might allow yourself to have an amazing emotional VR experience without violence. But it seems like Frost Earth Studio wants to give us an improved experience. Out today for the EU region and very very soon (like within 48 hours) for N. America, patch 1.03 will offer the following:
- Improvements to Fade when entering the refuges
- Improvements to fx volumes
- Improved few collisions
- Added name of the current song when opening the menu
- Improved interaction system. Should now be easier to interact
- Added Smooth Turning Option in the menu
- Added tips during the first loading
- Improved LODs on multiple scenes
- Improved graphics to butterflies
- Improved illuminations and increased lights on the Asian Scene
- Improved Render Scale on PS4 PRO which should now have much sharper visuals
- General polishes
This is awesome and I cannot wait to see all the new improvements.
Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams is out now.
In case you missed the trailer…please enjoy…