My Memory of Us is out today on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC
The game is centered on two friends a boy and girl just looking to make it in a crazy world. They are surrounded by bad things but that will not stop them from taking their adventure together. I really enjoy the way this game looks with its cartoonish art style yet it appears to be so polished and detailed. What do you say? Should we take this story for a spin?
Developer: Juggler Games
Check out the game features and release trailer below.
* A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
* Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
* Pair mechanics: take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
* A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
* The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
* A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
* Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
* A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities