The often rumored Harry Potter RPG look like it could be real! Thanks to Press Start, we might have our first (leaked) look at it!
If I’m being honest, it actually looks pretty sweet for a licensed game. If this is a fan-made project, they’ve done a damn good job of making it look legit.
Here’s a possible description of what the game is all about!
Set in the 19th Century (1800’s) Wizarding World, this 3rd person open-world action RPG game centers around your character with unique abilities who has eared a late acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You are a newly arrived 5th year student to Hogwarts that demonstrates a latent gift for magic with a unique ability to track and identify remnants of a pottant ancient power.
Upon arrival, strange events begin to materialize In the Forbidden Forrest and trouble begins to brew within the castle walls. Together with Professor Elezar Fig, you embark on a journey through both familiar and never before seen locations to bring to light the truth behind these mysterious occurrences.
On your quest you will craft potions, master new spells, and discover fantastical beasts. You will battle Dark Wizards, Goblins, and other supernatural enemies and uncover the truth about your destiny – the Fate of the Wizarding World lies in your hands.
◦ Journey to Hogwarts to become one of 8 different Wizard types
◦ Experience Hogwarts, make new friends, uncover new secrets, and change the fate of the Wizarding world.
◦ Experience a new magic system that creates countless possibilities to master magic.
◦ Freely explore the Wizarding World for the first time.
◦ Choose your house and friends at Hogwarts, and decide to pursue a path of good or evil.
◦ Create your own witch or wizard, and experience a all new story separate from the books or films
What do you think, Brah? Is this the real deal or is this spoiled butterbeer? Let us know in the comments below!