Brah! Still having a blast swinging around New York city as Spider-Man, kicking Demon’s ass and making your way to earning the Platinum trophy in Marvel’s Spider-Man??!
Unfortunately, with any open-world game, some issues have occurred! People stuck in buildings. Odd glitches. Progression problems. THE NORM. Thankfully Insomniac Games have been diligent in their pursuit of fixing these issues, as Update 1.06 is LIVE, bringing with a bevy of fixes and updates!
Coming in at 1.9GB, this latest update should help solve a multitude of issues.
• Added the option to invert the camera horizontally
Fixes & Updates
• Addressed an issue where the game could freeze on load of a save game.
• Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire.
• Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly.
• Addressed an issue where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder.
• Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
• Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight.
• Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
• Further improved stability.
• Addressed various UI issues.
• Addressed various animation pop issues.
• Addressed various additional issues.
It also adds four new filters to the Photo mode:
You can now also turn the exposure on or off! Insomniac are really listening to the fans!
There you go, Brah! For those of you who have finished the game, don’t forget the first round of DLC drops on October 23rd!