I have to say I am a sucker for horror games. I love to have my mind messed with as I dive deep into the abyss of madness. In Call of Cthulhu that looks exactly like what we are going to get in this new gameplay trailer. The dark and gritty footage reminds me of some of the older horror games that we have come to love. Maybe it is the unknown that draws us in, maybe it is the thrill of being scared or perhaps it just might be the thought we are about to get a classic horror game. I am rooting for you Call of Cthulhu. Will you take on the lead role of Private Investigator Edward Pierce and try to avoid going completely insane? Or is this type of game not for you?
• Investigative RPG set in the Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4.
• Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on the Sarah Hawkins murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark.
• Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game’s unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics. Enhance your character’s abilities and use new skills to discover the truth.
• Recruit and lead a small team of investigators, sending them across the island to solve various cases.
• Experience rich, open exploration, full of deep dialogue with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions.
Call of Cthulhu is set to release on October 30th 2018.