The realm of Oldus has always been about peace. This once peaceful and prosperous world all had that taken away and dragged into the depths of the chaos of natural disasters so fierce and the everlasting darkness that is knows as the “Dark Eclipse”.
You may be new to the world of Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas (MOBA) or a resident of them. You may be new to Virtual Reality or it may be your home. But when you combine the two in a way that can be very competitive, then it might be time to start gearing up for the next level of battle arenas. Starting with a 1 vs 1 and then entering a 2 vs 2 and hopefully a 3 vs 3, this could be the E-Sport and a first in VR. The great thing is everyone starts at the same level so that means the playing field for everyone is equal as this gives a chance for everyone to learn and have fun.
- Free-to-Play, competitive online MOBA in VR…yes Free-to-Play for everyone.
- Blends elements of MOBAs and RTS games together so you get the best of both worlds.
- Matches last anywhere between 10-30 minutes.
- Easy-to-learn control scheme mastered
for VR that allows players to drag and
drop characters anywhere on the playing field for an in-depth and moment-to-moment strategizing…so plan well.
- Engage in a draft phase to pick a team of three “Leaders” from a roster of 15 characters including human “Heroes” and hellish creatures called “Dominators”.
- Expanded MOBA tower management
with five different types of Towers each with different buffs, abilities, and attacks.
- Multiple game modes, including solo play against computers, as well as player versus player matchups, either casual or competitive ranked mode.
- Playable with either one DualShock 4 or the PlayStation
But you have a choice…will you save Oldus or help destroy it? Find out when Dark Eclipse comes to PlayStation VR on September 25, 2018.
Until then…please enjoy…