The days are good. You wake up, you face dragons, you drink, you burn ships, you sleep…you repeat. But in order to be a true Viking, you have a number of skills that you must master. In order to be a true Viking you will have to master the following skills:
- Defend against arrows – True Vikings do not get hit by a simple arrow.
- Sharpening an axe – If one’s Viking axe is dull, then one’s Viking axe cannot be worthy to be held by so said Viking.
- Rhythm – A true Viking does not do anything out of rhythm, so embrace it.
- Giants – A Viking is powerful, but they are not as big as giants. You can either stay and try and fight or run away to Viking another day. Run Viking Run.
- Burn the Ships – Since the people will not give up their ship, burn them down.
- Bridges – Very simple…cross the bridge no matter what or who may come at you.
- Dragons – Vikings love to brag. But if you want to be a true Viking, you must face the dragons.
- Practice – A good Viking will just wing it. A great Viking will take pride in the target practice. Do you want to be good or great?
- Forge the Swords – One is not simply given a sword…one must Forge the Sword.
- Drinking – You have worked…you have trained…but part of the Viking code is drinking…so drink thy Viking beverage…drink to thy cannot drink no more.
So do you have what it takes to be a Viking? Do you have the skills to be a Viking? Can you bring back the good old days? Find out when Viking Days comes to PlayStation VR on August 28th, 2018.
Until then…please enjoy…