The world as you knew it has changed. The outbreak changed humanity forever. They are out there looking for their next feed. But what will you do when at every corner it seems as if the end is near. But with each passing day, the ones before you left journals of the tales of those who survived, the one’s final days, and the outcome of the apocalypse just like the one you are holding now.
Some of the features include:
- The journals you discover will unlock single player focused missions that will help answer the questions.
- Play with up to three other players to take on the endless hordes.
- PVP battles…prove you are the top survivor.
- When the infected are around you and being shot at by others is bad enough, try the Survival Mode that proves that you can’t take your possessions with you. Once you die all of your possessions are lost forever.
- Craft with objects lying around. When you head out, collect any resources you can to see what you can create…if you think you can make it back to your safehouse.
- Grab your weapons from pistols, shotguns, rifles, and melee weapons.
- Crafting system, weapon modding, and loot drop system.
- Special events featuring gameplay affecting mutators.
- Daily challenges.
- Free DLC planned
So what weapons will you craft? Who can you trust? Can you survive the outbreak? Find out when Contagion VR: Outbreak comes to PlayStation VR on November 12, 2019.
Until then…please enjoy…