The official Gran Turismo Twitter account has teased Gran Turismo Sport’s July Update almost non-stop, promising new cars, a track, and much more. One thing they forget to mention? The fact that they would be adding the ability to buy cars that cost 2 million credits and below – with REAL money off the Playstation Store.
First, let’s tackle all the new content! Coming in at 3.5GB, this Updates offers all kinds of goodies.
Who doesn’t love 7 new cars?!
- Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (Gr.X)
- Mazda 787B ’91 (Gr.1)
- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Gr.3)
- Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT ’62 (Gr.X)
- HONDA S660 ’15 (N100)
- Honda Beat ’91 (N100)
- Daihatsu Copen Active Top ’02 (N100)
- Lightweight K cup
- Nostalgic Car Festvial (Amateur league)
- Mercedes AMG Grand Prix (Professional League)
New rounds have also been added to the following events:
- F150 Raptor Survival (Beginner League),
- 4WD Challenge (Amateur League),
- Vision Gran Turismo Trophy+ (Professional League)
- Porsche Cup (Endurance League).