Skyrim VR is amazing on the PlayStation VR. But you wanted more. Some of you wanted improvements with the Move controllers and some wanted improvements with the PS4 PRO…if you ask…you shall receive.
Behold the 184.108.40.206.8…
- new main menu experience
- Much appreciated globally improved visual fidelity, particularly on PS4 Pro
- Increased the maximum value for the height offset slider
- Various bugfixes
- Changes when using PS Move controllers: In direct movement, changed the secondary X button to move the player backwards.
- Added a new option, enabled by default, to “Show Hands When Sheathed”Sheath/unsheath has been moved to hold secondary O.
- Adjusted angle for spell targeting to be more comfortable
- The existing swimming has been moved to a new option for Realistic Swimming. Swimming by default now uses Direct Movement style controls
- Added option for HMD-relative direct movement instead of controller-relative direct movement.
- Added a new option for â€œRealistic Bow Aimingâ€ which uses both PS Move controllers to aim
- Players can now point at map markers and get information on them in local map mode.
This is awesome news and should show that Bethesda is doing everything they can to make sure our Skyrim VR experience is the best that it can be. The update should be ready now.