Oh, so you think you can take the hits? Ther tackles? The Shotguns? The creatures? Oh, you think you can? Then you better step up, get up, and layeth the smack down on every monster and mutant out there. All we know is it will be pure chaos and messy in the most epic, the most fun, and unlike all the other pretenders out there, there will be a new meaning when we say let the bodies (or body parts) hit the floor, the most bloodthirsty quenching Football time of your life.
Some of the features include…
- Pick from 19 Teams of Monsters & Mutants – 19 vicious teams are made up of a variety of awesome 3D characters including mutated super-humans, skeleton Deadheads, armored Bruiserbots, criminal aliens, and monstrous orcs. Fans are even helping decide what types of species, how they look, their names, and attributes.
Grab Your Friends for some Multiplayer Action – This is a game you want to play with your friends, so we’re bringing 2-player online competitive, and up to 4-player local competitive and co-op – so you can laugh at your friends while you crush them under your cleats, or team-up and destroy all who dare challenge you.
Cheat Your Competition out of Victory with Dirty Tricks – These are nasty, mean, unfair, and lowdown plays intended to devastate the opposition, and if that doesn’t work, kill them. Each team has its own set of twisted special plays to use each half to Bribe a Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws to your players to inflict maximum carnage against the unsuspecting competition for real difference-making moments!
Survive Killer Stadiums, Weather, & Fans – Punch, pass, and kick your way through freakishly large stadiums packed with crazed and obnoxious weapon-wielding fans cheering their teams on! The playing fields are strewn with diabolical hazards, booby traps, and debris such as land mines, toxic pools, thin ice, lava flows, and buzz saws. If the obstacles don’t kill you, the weather probably will. Watch out for lightning strikes, acid rain, blizzards, and the occasional meteor shower. No two fields are the same and they’re all deadly!
Play as Your Favorite MFL All-Stars – The stars of the league are wisecracking lunks that parody their real-life counterparts with special skills, ferocious abilities, trash talking, and rising kill counts. Some of the personalities that dominate the MFL include Von Killer, Airbourne Dodgers, Hambonio Crown, Maulie Smack, and Shiekial Helliot.
The Mouth of The MFL –NBA Jam and NFL Blitz hall of fame commentator, Tim Kitzrow, gives unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by-play commentary for every game.
Wreak Gridiron Carnage upon Your Rivals – This is the wildest, goriest, most outrageous football game ever! Over the top visual and gore, effects include blood splatters, comically horrific deaths, fire effects, exploding body parts, and dismemberment.
Dominate Your Opponents However You Like – Multiple punishing play modes like Exhibition, Practice, Play-Offs, or try to survive a 13-game Full Season to reach the ultimate glory: The Mayhem Bowl!
Laugh Out Loud at the Tongue-Through-Cheek Humor – A fun, entertaining, and off-the-wall parody of professional American football… with all the excitement, hard-hitting action, lunacy, unspeakable greed, corporate ruthlessness, hypocrisy, and over-the-top egos the NFL has to offer. And there’s farting at the line of scrimmage.
Dynasty Edition includes:
Dynasty Mode – a single player experience where you become the coach and GM of your favorite Mutant Football League team and take a group of unproven rookies and turn them into monstrous all-stars by winning multiple Mayhem Bowls over several seasons to become the league’s next Dynasty. It includes multiple season gameplay, player trades, cumulative player experience (XP), salary management, custom playbooks and free agent signings. The Dynasty Edition also introduces two brand new species, six new teams, several new Dirty Tricks and of course, more fantastical arenas full of ruthless fans and deadly traps.
Retail Exclusive Team Content – New contenders are stomping onto the field, with the addition of two new teams, the Purple Mutant Eaters and Hexxon Oilers, each with their own arena;
· New Playable Races – Rampaging Werewolves and Hell-Spawned Demons join wisecracking Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated Humans, Monstrous Orcs on the field;
· Multiplayer Options – Two-player online or four-player local multiplayer gives gamers the choice to clobber one another or team up and crush opposing miscreants;
· 25 Unique Teams and Fields – Players can select from 25 teams including the Nuked London Hatriots, the Killadelphia Evils, and the New Goreleans Zombies, and 24 unique fields that offer a slew of deadly obstacles including landmines, booby traps, fire pits, toxic moats and buzz saws;
· Hall of Fame Commentary – Original announcer of NBA Jam and NFL Blitz, Tim Kitzrow delivers unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by-play commentary for every game;
· Dirty Tricks Gameplay – Players can get their hands dirty for an advantage, with tactics such as Bribe the Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws to inflict maximum carnage against the unsuspecting competition;
· Multiple Play Modes – Punishing play modes include Training Camp, Exhibition, Practice, Playoffs and Full Season;
· Post-Play Mayhem – Players can keep the action going even after the whistle blows by bludgeoning opponents with brass knuckles, body slams, and rib-crushing kicks.
So what are you waiting for? Mutant League Football: Dynasty Edition comes out on September 18, 2018.
Until then…please enjoy…