The year was 1981. The place was an arcade game where many have spent their time only to perish to its fate. Few were able to challenge and put up a fight. But the time has passed and many gave up and forgotten their need to play, compete, and the attempt to conquer. Those gamers tried to move on, but it remembered… it’s once laughter at your defeat grew in rage. But someway…somehow it found a way. That anger grew and transformed into something that you possibly cannot handle. You thought you survived it all, it’s about to show you what you have forgotten. But you must fight…
You will need to train…but what is it you are training for? Get ready…
- Arcade Style Shooter: Hordes of enemies will test players’ reflexes in this fast-paced arcade style shoot ‘em up.
- Visually Stunning Graphics: Revamping the look of the original arcade game in 4K.
- Multiple Game Modes: Three different game modes will push players’ skills to the limit, including Classic, Pure and Survival:-Classic: Equipped with three lives, players battle through enemies until all lives run out. Players can begin their next playthrough from the last completed stage with their previous high score.
-Pure: The classic arcade mode, Pure gives players three lives to start from the beginning and progress as far as possible.
–Survival: A brutal challenge, Survival gives players eight lives to survive as long as possible.
- Level Up: With 100 unique geometric levels to progress through, players must equip themselves with various weapons and power-ups, earning upgrades through bonus rounds.
- Global Leaderboards: Players can duke it out for the top spots on leaderboards for all three game modes in the quest to be recognized as number one.
- Retro Techno Soundtrack: In true retro space shooter style, the game features a thumping soundtrack inspired by early 1990s techno.
- Old School Gameplay: Nostalgia is here to stay with the traditional gameplay with enhanced graphics.
So do you have what it takes to take control of the Claw once more, destroy the deadly creatures and other obstructions, and use rapid fire with vibrant geometric prisms? Find out when Tempest 4000 comes to PlayStation 4 on July 17th, 2018.
Until then…please enjoy…
you must once again control the Claw