Just when you thought when Skyrim VR was just going to be ported over with no additional updates, Besthesda not only kept their promise of updates, but this one is going to be a good one…including realistic swimming and bow aiming. Check out what is in the newest update…
Skyrim PSVR Update 220.127.116.11.8 Patch Notes
- Added a new main menu experience
- Globally improved visual fidelity, particularly on PS4 Pro
- Increased the maximum value for the height offset slider
- Various bugfixes
- Changes when using PS Move controllers:
- In direct movement, changed the secondary X button to move the player backwards.
- Added a new option, enabled by default, to “Show Hands When Sheathed”
- Sheath/unsheath has been moved to hold secondary O button.
- Adjusted angle for spell targeting to be more comfortable
- The existing swimming has been moved to a new option for “Realistic Swimming”. Swimming by default now uses Direct Movement style controls
- Added option for HMD-relative direct movement instead of controller-relative direct movement.
- Added a new option for “Realistic Bow Aiming” which uses both PS Move controllers to aim
- Players can now point at map markers and get information on them in local map mode
So this really is a great update. Have you tried out Skyrim VR yet? What are you waiting for?
In case you missed the trailer…please enjoy…