There is this condition if you will, a real-world phenomenon where in your vision, in your brain, even in your dreams, these images of blocks falling have this effect. In order to learn of this effect, it must be studied. Ever have that feeling of something special? Somehow you do not remember performing the action, but yet, your memories allow you to recall them in a way that it confirms what you felt all along. Your immersion is about to magnify as you will be surrounded by full worlds so beautiful, so magical, so breathtaking. Everything from music to blocks will be in harmony, a perfect synchronization.
Game Features will include:
- The all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to “Game Over,” or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PS4 Pro) or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.
- Fan-favorite modes like Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra, with more all-new modes and other features to be revealed before launch.
- A player grading and leveling system as well as variable difficulty to encourage and reward replayability.
Will you find that inner peace? Are you ready to challenge your mind? Find out when Tetris Effect comes to PlayStation VR and PlayStation this Fall.
Until then…please enjoy…