What if you were in another world, would you know how to get back? Would have the skills, your intuition, and tolerance for whatever may come your way in order to complete your journey?
- Ball-rolling, physics-based platformer – Do you have the skills or patience to guide her through the labyrinth world?
- Bright, abstract levels – watch as the world distorts and glitches around you.
- Use your head to control with precision.
- Hidden collectibles on every level.
- Unlockable Time Trial Mode – after you find all the collectibles on every level.
- The Ambient electronic soundtrack is composed by Raffertie from Ninja Tune
What walls would you tear down in order to escape and to prove that you can go home again? Find out when Arca’s Path VR comes to PlayStation VR on December 4, 2018
Until then…please enjoy…