Teased by THE KAZ last week, Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.19 goes live tonight, bringing with it all kinds of FREE Gran Turismo goodness.
Let’s begin with the new track!! The 8.37 mile behemoth known as Circuit de la Sarthe is joining the roster just in time for the 86th 24 hours Le Mans race!!
The 9 new cars offer something for everyone. Did I mention they’re all free?
▪ 1968 Fiat 500 F (N100)
▪ 1988 Jaguar XJR-9 (Gr.1)
▪ 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 (N400)
▪ 1989 Sauber Mercedes C9 (Gr.1)
▪ 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR (N300)
▪ 1992 Nissan R92CP (Gr.1)
▪ 2011 Renault Sport Megane Trophy (Gr.4)
▪ 2016 Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy (N200)
▪ 2015 Subaru BRZ S (N200)
What would a Gran Turismo Sport Update be without some new GT League events?? 3 new events and 4 new rounds are being added to existing events.
▪ New Event: Group 4 Cup (Beginner League)
▪ New Event: World Hatchback Championship (Amateur League)
▪ New Event: Lamborghini Cup (Professional League)
▪ New Rounds: Clio Cup (Beginner League)
▪ New Rounds: FR Challenge+ (Amateur League)
▪ New Rounds: F1500 Championship (Professional League)
▪ New Rounds: Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series (Endurance League)
Prior to updating there will be some server maintenance, so if you’re having trouble getting online, worry not. Polyphony Digital is bringing you more Greatness, Brah!!
Before I end this, let me remind you that Gran Turismo Sport will be $19.99 as part of the ‘Days of Play’ promotion starting June 8 and ending on July 18.