For those that have played Pirate Flight (VR) might have noticed a few points of concern that were in the game at launch. Some of these points had to be put in there so that the game could launch. Well, I am happy to say that the developer, has made an update to help address these points. So what did the update do? Let’s take a look…
- If you turn off VR comfort mode, there are no binders. Now you will have a more realistic flight including loops, aileron rolls, etc. Please keep in mind that this is for seasoned VR gamers (Comfort mode is on by default).
- A new difficulty setting: the default is easy, to begin with, but if you if unchecked, all other planes are now faster and the time limits in the Rings and Balloons game modes are harder. Also, if you fly into the water, you will crash.
- In the Balloons game mode, the shots fire longer distances, so that means trick shots are now possible.
- Sound effects and game music can now be turned off or separately.
- Spotify support is now added so that you can listen to your favorite music, but you will still hear the engine noises and shots fired.
And as a special thank you, the developer is offering a 60% sale for the next two weeks starting on May 29, 2018.
This really says something and I love it when the developers continually support their games and think of the gamers.