If you the non-stop barrage of God of War screenshots on your Twitter timeline annoyed you before, you best to go and mute ‘#PS4share’, because God of War is once again about to take over social media with the Photo mode that is going LIVE now with Update 1.20!!!
Talked about since before launch, God of War‘s photo mode brings with it everything you love about photo modes, along with the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s expressions!
• Camera: Adjust the Field of View, Focal Length, and Camera Roll.
• Aperture: Adjust the Depth of Field, Focus Distance, and F-Stop.
• Filters: Adjust the Film Grain, Exposure, Filter, and Filter Intensity options.
• Borders: Add a Vignette and adjust the Vignette Intensity, and Vignette Falloff. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo.
• Characters: Toggle the visibility of Kratos, Atreus, and all other characters in the scene. And my personal favorite, we’ve added the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions!
Along with the Update 1.20 comes the option to remap Rage mode and increased text size for the UI and menus. DOUBLE NICE.
Also, if you happen to own an iPhone, there’s a bunch of FREE downloadable stickers of your favorite God of War characters!! Click here to download these godly stickers.
God of War fans GET TO IT!!!!