Teased last week by Kaz, this month’s Gran Turismo Sport update will soon go live, featuring 13 new cars, a new track, and more.
The full list of new cars:
- Honda Raybrig Concept-GT (GT500)
- Lexus Au Tom’s RC F (GT500)
- Nissan Motual Autech GT-R (GT500)
- Aston Martin DB11
- BMW M3 Sport Evolution
- Eckerts Rod & Custom Mach Forty
- Ford GT40 Mark I
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior
- Lexus RC F GT3
- Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)
- Nissan GT-R Nismo
The new track? Fan-favorite Tsukuba Circuit makes its triumphant return. So yeah, it’s gonna look great on the PS4.
Polyphony Digital also added time trials to the VR tour mode, adding more content for all of us virtual reality fans.
They’re also adding three new GT league events to challenge your skillz at the wheelz:
- Nissan GT-R Cup – Beginner League
- Red bull X-Junior Series – Amateur League
- All Japan GT Car Championships – Professional League
All of this new content will goes LIVE tonight 7:00pm Pacific time.