Get ready to spin that dice wheel and race around the board, because your silly skills are about to be put up to the test. One will need to step up to the Grand Sensei’s table of trials and prepare yourself for a very comical, yet fun and competitive party game.
Some of the features include:
- Tournament mode for 2-4 simultaneous players
- Solo Challenge mode: easy to enjoy but devilish to master
- Accessible and social central hub board game
- 16 marvelously mad mini games
- Charamistic party host voiced by cult hero Brian Blessed
- Delightfully quirky wooden toy visual style
- Enchanting stick-in-your-head soundtrack
Do you have what it takes to step up to the Grand Sensei, obtain the fabled black headband and attempt to not have the soundtrack stuck in your head? Find out when Loco Dojo comes to PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…