Do you LOVE God of War? Do you love the mystery of opening a LootCrate to see what kind of goodies hide inside?? Then you’re going to NEED this limited, one-time offering crate based off the newest entry in the GOW series!!
For $49.99 + S & H (or $75 USD + S & H for international orders) you’ll receive a box full of goodies that only a true God of War could appreciate. What’s inside? It’s a surprise! Don’t you know how these boxes work? The LC team did give some hints though!
- “Collectables, apparel, drinkware and more”! one item they did mention specifically? A hoodie!
- Items have been designed using “in-game assets” for the ultimate accuracy.
- All gear is exclusive to this crate.
- Sizes from unisex small to XXXL! So if you’re as frail as Atreus or as muscle-bound as Kratos, they’ll have your size.
- Will ship to United States, Chile, Mexico, Japan, Canada, Colombia, Singapore, Argentina, and South Korea. Sorry Europe!!!
- God of War drops on April 20, with this box shipping sometime after it releases.
While this crate is not available to pre-order yet, you can sign up to be notified when it is HERE.
First there was the God of War Stone Mason Collector’s Edition, then the leaked GOW PS4 Pro Bundle, followed by the “leaked” GOW Dualshock 4, and now this. Us God of War fans only have so much money, Brah!
But Kratos cares not. He demands you buy it all come April 20.