While Gran Turismo Sport‘s launch might have been a bit lackluster, Polyphony Digital has turned things around completely. Adding 25 cars, the GT league, new tracks, and major refinements to overall gameplay, the time to join the ‘human race’ is now.
If you are seriously interested in getting the game, the world’s largest online retailer has a helluva’ deal on the limited edition. The current price is $34.98, which is $5 below the price of the standard at most stores/ retailers and HALF off the original price LE price at launch, which was $69.99!
What does the LE come with exactly?
• The Gran Turismo SPORT: Limited Edition includes: GT SPORT Game Disc and Collectible Steelbook Case
• GT Starter Pack (8 Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally and more
• $1MM In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage with $1MM in-game currency
• Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous performance brands and logos
• 30x PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles; Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
Do you already own GTS? If not, is this deal sweet enough to take a chance on this game?