BRAH!! Today is THE day!!! Monster Hunter: World has been unleashed worldwide, as critics and fans alike are in love with this return to consoles!
Like most games released these days, there is day one update! Coming in at around 815MB, this update is a key one if you want to play online.
Here are the details:
• Unlocks online-use systems including multiplayer, event quests, and chat.
• Adds function to receive additional content to the player’s My House room service.
• Adds gallery function to the title menu to replay event scenes.
• Adds a Gallery Mode that enables you to watch the event scenes you have previously seen. The appearance of the player character will change based on the save data.
• Mascot character Poogie added to Research Commission HQ.
• As you progress through the story, Poogie will appear in the distribution area of Research Commission HQ. You can deepen your friendship with him through skillful petting. If you pick him up and take him around, something good may happen.
Additional Display Languages
In addition to the Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish included in all versions of the game, the following display languages have been added for specific versions:
• Japan: No additional languages
• Asia: Traditional Chinese and Korean
• North America: Brazilian Portuguese
• Europe: Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, and Arabic
Additional voiced languages have not been added. All versions of the game will feature Monster Hunter language, Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish voiced language options.
• Fixed some bugs
If that’s not enough for ya, enjoy watching this Monster Hunter: World launch trailer full of action, monsters, and Brahsomeness. Don’t forget about those Horizon Zero Dawn exclusive missions and gear for the PS4 version!!
Message your fellow Hunters, for the time is NOW!! Monster Hunter: World is available worldwide, Brah!