That’s right, True Believer!! 23 year industry veteran Brian Horton has joined Insomniac Games as the Design Director for the highly anticipated PS4 exclusive Marvel’s Spider-Man!!
Brian made the announcement via his twitter account late last night!
Brian has worked on a multitude of games in his career and you might know a few of them:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: (PS4, XB1, PC)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: (XB1, PS4, Xbox360)
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4, XB1)
- Tomb Raider (Xbox360, PS3, PC)
- Toy Story 3 (DS)
- Spectrobes (Wii)
- Toy Story Mania (Wii)
- Ghostbusters (X360, PS3, Wii)
- Bourne (X360, PS3, PC)
- F.E.A.R. 3 (X360, PS3, PC)
- Mummy 3 (DS)
- Silent Hill Homecoming (X360, PS3, PC)
- Marc Ecko’s Getting Up (PS2, Xbox, PC)
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb (PS2, Xbox, PC)
- Clive Barker’s Undying (PC)
- Trespasser (PC)
- Medal of Honor (PS1)
- Tai Fu (PS1)
- Gargoyles (SNES, Genesis)
His latest gig was Game Director for Rise of the Tomb Raider, which is a pretty good game! Brian is highly talented, so he should be a welcome addition to the Marvel’s Spider-Man team.
I do think this move shows that the game will most likely be a second-half of 2018 release. Give the team at Insomniac Games all the time they need to make the best Spider-Man game yet.