Get ready to have Rick and Morty as they teleport into your living room on an adventure so crazy that only these two could handle. Playing as a Morty clone, you will explore Rick’s garage, the Smith’s house, and alien worlds. You will step through portals to the strangest of worlds, help Rick with his bizarre experiments, and use your hands to interact.
Some of the features include:
- It’s your favorite 2D characters in 3D. It’s Rick and Morty VR! They’re 3D now…woot.
- Probe, prod, throw and smash iconic items like the Plumbus.
- Also, it’s got this thing…yeah…this thing!
- Teleport around rooms and walk through portals.
- No really… You walk with your actual feet through virtual portals…beat that non VR!
- Get yelled at by Rick, and question your own self-worth. Much like in real life.
- Smack Rick in the face…just smack him.
- Real fake doors…we wouldn’t have it any other way!
Get ready for this fully voice activated adventure when Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality comes to PlayStation VR on April 10, 2018.
Until then…please enjoy…