For fans of Dragon’s Crown, you might have noticed that Sony let it slip the PS4 re-release of the game, Dragon’s Crown Pro, would be playable at PSX 2017. Well, it took a couple weeks but Atlus has made it official!
Dragon’s Crown Pro will arrive on the in the US and EU in Spring of 2018!!
One of the coolest keys of interest? It features cross-play with PS3 and PS Vita! Plus PS4 Pro owners can play the game in native 4K. NIOCE!!
• Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
• A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
• Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
• All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
• Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Will you be joining the epic fantasy adventure next year??